Seventh-grade-response-to-text

Seventh Grade – Gary Soto

First some questions

Answer the following questions about Seventh Grade.

Question Answer
What background information do you learn about Victor? He’s-shy-and-gets-nervous-around-the-girl-he-likes
When the boys scowl, the girls look at them. What might the girls be thinking? Maybe-he-looks-hot-maybe-he-just-looks-stupid-as-hell.
What obstacles are getting in the way of Victor making Teresa “his girl”? him-being-shy-and-his-lack-of-experience-with-girls.
How does the tension increase now that Victor and Teresa are in the same class together? They-get-to-spend-more-time-together-and-they-interact-more
Why did the teacher turn his back and walk to the blackboard? Because-he-knows-that-he-can’t-speak-french.
The French teacher, Mr. Bueller, realises that Victor is faking his knowledge of French, yet he does not let on about it. What impression does Mr. Bueller’s action tell you about him as a person and as a teacher? Hes-chill-and-he-sees-himself-in-victor-trying-to-pick-up-a-girl

This-is-my-task-about-a-text-named-Seventh-grade.It-was-challenging-and-fun-and-the-story-was-very-long.

The-text-was-made-by-Gary-Soto.-He-is-a-incredible-writer-and-writes-amazing-stories.-I-hoped-you-enjoyed-and-please-leave-a-positive-comment-on-my-blog!