Food in China – Questions
Highlight the correct answer for each question.
1) How often do Chinese people buy fresh vegetables and fruit?
They buy them daily so that all of the food is fresh and ready to eat.
2) Chinese food consists of which four food groups?
Grains, vegetables, fruit, and meat.
3) Rice is eaten more in which part of China?
The south part of china is known for rice because north china is known for wheat.
4) Why do Chinese people not eat a lot of milk & dairy products?
They usually are lactose and it is hard to digest.
5) In a Chinese diet how many meals will contain rice?
In their diet, rice is in almost every meal.
6) What happens to someone who does not eat all of their rice?
They will marry someone with a pimply face.
7) Every grain of rice is described as “a hardship of labour”. What do those words mean?
It means that the work that is done to get this item is especially hard to do.
|Hardship||Definition: Harsh working.|
|Labour||Definition: Work and jobs you have to do.|
8) What do you think is meant by “a hardship of labour” now?
Its Hard work so people will work very hard to get these items and there bodys damaged.
EXTRA) Do your family practice using tea or different herbs to help with health? If they do, tell me about them!
No i just get paracetamol and put it in a measuring and and drink it, then i wash it down with a cup of water.