Response to text:
Highlight the correct answer or write down the appropriate response.
- Who had stolen Te Fiti’s heart?
- a) Moana b) Heihei
- c) Maui d) Te Kā
- Te Kā is
- a) an island b) the ocean
- c) the fish in the sea d) a Lava Monster
- Explain why Moana had a lot of responsibilities for her age
→ because she was getting older and more responsibilities came with it.
- True or False: Moana’s father is happy for her to go beyond the reef to catch more fish
- a) True b) False
- What is hidden behind the secret cave?
- a) the sailboats of Moana’s ancestors b) a monster
- c) hidden treasure d) the demigod Maui
- What was Tala’s dying wish for her grand-daughter Moana?
- a) to learn how to sail b) to return the heart of Te Fiti
- c) to listen to her father d) to learn how to be a good Chief
- Moana was able to find Maui by following a
- a) fleet of ocean voyagers from her village b) a rooster called Heihei
- c) constellation that looked like his fish hook d) ship full of Kakamora
- In your own words describe why the movie ‘Moana’ was so popular for people living in NZ and in the Pacific
→ because its based of polynesians.